Sunday, October 5, 2008

While I was sleeping OR Flylady strikes

I went to bed about 9 with my clothes on because I was going to lay down for 20 minutes then get up and do the kitchen.
At midnight when Karen had returned home from visiting her mother, she woke me and said I was a busy boy.
What are you talking about?
The kitchen is clean (see pic)
I didn't do it and I don't know who did!
Well it's clean and the dishwasher is running.I can't believe you slept through all of that happening.
Some clues were left behind, chocolates from Hawaii, a back scratcher(hmmm I wonder who that would be for) and a necklace pendant.
Yup the flylady has struck ... thanks Allison

2 comments:

Amber Webb said...

That was sure nice of her.

Allison said...

Hehe - I CAN'T believe you sleep through that! All the kids helped and were so excited to do it. They were all aware of how tired both of you guys are and talked non-stop the whole way home about how they were being SAS-E (see my blog) and how Grandma & Grandpa were going to get to enjoy conference together on Sunday with a clean kitchen. I'm so glad we could help, you guys have been such amazing parents and I enjoyed the fun experience with my girls.