Clarification: Under close supervision Ashley was able to provide essential direction so Karen could benefit from her wealth of experience in couponing adventures.
Karen paid about $2 but received all of the product shown plus received $6 towards her next purchase. So the store paid her for taking their product. Wowsers!
Just who do you think is the TOP DOGG ... QUEEN OF COUPONS ... SUPERWOMAN OF PERCENTAGE OF SAVINGS ... UH HUH, UH HUH SHE'S BAD.
Click on the picture to enlarge so you can get the full effect and see everything.
3 comments:
well its a good thing she has a daughter to tell her how to do everything!!! :)
Well, Amy has shared the secret with me and I am going to try it one of these days. I am just...amazed. I can't believe this is possible.
That's awesome, it feels so good to get a good deal! I LOVE the new pic on your header!!!
Post a Comment